Tranquillite Retreats Terms and Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- The customer shall pay Tranquillite Retreats a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit as specified by each individual retreat. Payment can be made by bank transfer via the website or by cheque.
- The balance due shall be paid to Tranquillite Retreats not less than 4 weeks prior to the start of each individual retreat. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at the time of booking. Payment can be made by bank transfer or by cheque.
- If payment of the balance is not received by the due date Tranquillite Retreats reserve the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply (the deposit is non-refundable as per point 2.)
Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to retreat – 0% refund
Cancellation 2-4 weeks prior to retreat – 25% refund
Cancellation 4-8 weeks prior to retreat – 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks prior to retreat – 100% refund
- Tranquillite Retreats reserve the right to change or cancel bookings and will inform the customer as soon as possible. Full refunds or transfers to alternative retreats will be provided to customers for cancelled bookings.
- Tranquillite Retreats reserve the right to alter any aspects of the retreats or workshops including accommodation, facilities, meals, yoga and other activities.
- Tranquillite Retreats is not held liable for any issues relating to flights, trains, buses or other forms of transport.
- Tranquillite Retreats reserve the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport on time.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has relevant travel and medical insurance to cover the individual retreat.
- The customer must comply fully with any health and safety regulations introduced by Tranquillite Retreats.
- The customer must complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PARQ) and confirm that they are medically and physically fit to engage in activities held at the retreats and workshops. Customer with relevant injuries or illnesses must consult with a doctor and obtain clearance prior to activity participation. Tranquillite Retreats reserve the right to request written confirmation of such clearance. Tranquillite Retreats also reserve the right to refuse participation in activities where sufficient evidence of appropriate health cannot be provided.
- The customer shall not use properties owned or hired by Tranquillite Retreats except for permitted use and shall not engage in offensive, dangerous, illegal, immoral or improper behaviour. The customer shall not engage in any behaviour that causes nuisance, annoyance or upset to any other individuals at the retreat.
- The customer shall keep all Tranquillite Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and equipment in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or damaged.
- Tranquillite Retreats reserve the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property and facilities by the customer following any breach to these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Tranquillite Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- Tranquillite Retreats cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions belonging to the customer.
- In the event of a complaint the customer shall notify the owners of Tranquillite Retreats at the earliest opportunity.
- Tranquillite Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, accidents, or failure to perform by third parties (including suppliers and subcontractors).
- Tranquillite Retreats retain all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
- Any user of the website must be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
- Tranquillite Retreats accept no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. Tranquillite Retreats are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on the website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in all matters regarding them.